How to work with us
How to work with us
In this toolbox, you will find useful information and documents to help you to meet your commitments to the Proximus Group when delivering products or providing services.
The e-Sourcing tool is no more available since January 1st 2016. If your supplier data have been modified, we invite you to send an email to PRO.MDM@proximus.com, putting your Proximus buyer in cc of your email.
As from November 21st 2016, the agreements between Procurement and the Suppliers will be signed in a secured electronic way, using the ADOBE Sign platform.
For further info, please find here a short explanatory manual or consult your Buyer at Proximus.
Contracts and orders
These documents serve as basis for cooperation and can be changed or adapted to fit your business.
They do not by any means represent any commitment on the part of Proximus.
The purpose of this document is to provide you the instructions you require to prepare your deliveries and to deliver the goods in correct way. These guidelines, called delivery requirements, set out the practical delivery procedure, the formal specifications for the delivery documents and the manner in which the goods should be conditioned and identified.
To ensure that the delivery process runs smoothly, flawlessly and safely, these delivery requirements must be strictly complied with. This is in the interests of both Proximus and the supplier. Goods delivered in the correct way will be received correctly, which in turn means that your invoices can be paid correctly - and on time. The Proximus employees in charge of receiving goods will check if your deliveries meet the delivery requirements. In case of a non-compliance, the receiving process and our ability to process goods will be slowed down.
Any delivery that does not conform to these requirements may be refused which will have an impact on our evaluation of the service you provide.
Any material must be delivered packaged in accordance with the applicable regulations. The packaging must provide sufficient protection to withstand reasonable dry, unheated environmental conditions and normal handling during loading, unloading, storage and forwarding.
The type, the manufacturing number, the manufacturing date (or week) and the Proximus stock number must be indicated clearly on each unit, including on any prototypes. For material that exists in different versions (e.g. software version in an EPROM), each version must be clearly identifiable, i.e. it must feature a new identification number, version number or tag on the EPROM. If requested by Proximus, the supplier should include bar codes (EAN 13) on the packaging.
The supplier must comply with all the relevant European Community Directives on packaging.
Deliveries of goods to Proximus may need to be made to several locations. All purchase orders and contracts state where the deliveries should be made.
Proximus Distribution Center (PDC) - Courcelles
The Proximus Group's central warehouse is operational since September 2011. The site is called the Proximus Distribution Center (PDC) and is located at rue de Liège 70 in 6180 Courcelles, about 60 km to the south of Brussels.
Proximus Outside Infrastructure Distribution Center (OIDC) - Flawinne
For some years now, Proximus has had a central warehouse for storing copper, fiber optic cables and other related voluminous products. This site is called the Proximus Outside Infrastructure Distribution Center Flawinne and is located in the industrial area of Flawinne, about five kilometers south of Namur. This location, run entirely by Proximus staff, also serves as a distribution center.
Cabling works and installations
Specific works are required to extend and maintain the Proximus telecommunications network. Given the complexity of the technology, only qualified contractors are eligible to perform these works.
Procurement and the Proximus technical teams will make the Proximus safety instructions that apply to works available to contractors.
The documents serve as a basis for cooperation and all but the safety instructions can be changed or adapted to fit your business. They do not by any means represent any commitment on the part of Proximus.
The supplier may only invoice after the goods and/or services are received by Proximus, if not otherwise stipulated in a separate supplier agreement.
Invoices will be paid at agreed terms and/or in accordance with Proximus’ General Terms.
Invoices shall be provided in accordance with Belgian Law.
Invoices need to bear the following information:
- Purchase Order number (= PO number) or Coste Centre number (= CC number);
- Full name, address and VAT number of Supplier and Proximus;
- Issuance date of the invoice, date of delivery;
- Description. Quantities and corresponding values of the invoiced items;
- Each invoice can only refer to one Purchase Order;
- Proximus does not accept partial invoices unless otherwise agreed.
Invoices lacking the information mentioned here above shall not be processed, rejected and returned!
Invoices with following faults shall not be processed, rejected and returned!
- incorrect invoice;
- supplier VAT number is different from VAT number on PO;
- incorrect or missing PO number;
- quantity different from PO;
- additional ITEM which is not on the PO;
- PO or ITEMS are obsolete / have been deleted;
- PO is already invoiced;
- when the Goods-Receipt or Service-Receipt has been refused;
- when price difference exceeds internal thresholds;
Defaulting invoices need to be replaced by a new invoice and the credit note for the defaulting invoice shall stay with the accounting of the supplier.
For questions and information about invoicing please refer to: email@example.com.
Procedure for sending the invoices:
By e-mail in PDF-format:
This facility is subject to the following rules:
- Only invoices and credit notes may be sent;
- Invoice = 1 PDF-file (annex included if any);
- One e-mail can contain more than one PDF-invoice, but may not contain more than 1MB per email;
- The PDF-invoice may not consist of more than 10 pages;
- The PDF-invoice for a Purchase Order number (=PO) beginning with 75 has to be sent to APC.PDF.TEL.firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The PDF-invoice for VAT No. BE 0202.239.951 (= Proximus) has to be sent to APC.PDF.BGC.email@example.com;
- The PDF-invoice for VAT No. BE 0875.092.626 (=SIA-Skynet !motions Activities) has to be sent to APC.PDF.SIA.firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The PDF-invoice for VAT No. BE 0477.931.965 (=IMMO-Connectlmmo) has to be sent to APC.PDF. IMMO.email@example.com;
- The e-mail may only be sent once;
- Do not send any paper copy;
All other documents and questions (such as statements and/or requests for information) must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.