Covid-19: Proximus offers all its customers the possibility to stay connected without constraints
Proximus follows the recommendations imposed by the government and the measures decided by the National Security Council with great attention. These are favouring homeworking, remote meetings and/or contacts, online courses or e-commerce.
Proximus wants to show solidarity with its customers and supports them in the current context of reduced social contacts. Proximus wishes that everyone, during this period, can stay connected with their loved ones, work from home and enjoy themselves without any worries. Therefore, Proximus has decided to take the following exceptional measures, starting at midnight this evening and continuing until 31 March 2020 inclusive, without any price change: .
- Offer customers the possibility to make unlimited calls 24/7 from their fixed or mobile phone to fixed phones in Belgium.
- Offer everyone unlimited use of their fixed internet connection at home. Business customers will benefit from the same advantages.
- Offer all residential postpaid mobile customers a 10 Gb data option that they can use during this period. This will allow them to surf without any worries while guaranteeing optimal network quality during this crucial period.
- Enable everyone to enjoy themselves during these unusual times by offering all TV customers free access to the Movies & Series channel, the 100 hits Studio channel (NL) and more content on Pickx Live on all screens via the Proximus Pickx platform.
- For business customers, the same advantages apply for fixed and mobile telephony as well as for fixed internet. For mobile internet, Proximus will not charge its customers on professional rate plans for data traffic outside their bundle.
Proximus will communicate these temporary and exceptional measures to all its customers later today.
Together with all the Proximus teams, we have decided to support all our customers in this difficult context by enabling them to stay connected, work and play without any constraints. More than ever, Proximus is doing everything possible to guarantee the quality and continuity of our services.