Roll-out #1 gigabit network

for Belgium

We are acting on our ambition to extend fiber coverage to 95% of Belgian premises, while leveraging fixed wireless access technology for the remaining 5%, to offer 100% gigabit coverage by 2032. Our ambition is to extend our fiber footprint to 50% of Belgian premises by end of 2025. The extensive spectrum package we acquired in 2022 will allow us to secure mobile leadership and stand out from the competition. For 5G, our ambition is to cover all major Belgian cities by the end of 2024, and to cover 100% of the country in the timeframe 2025-2026.

Discover more about our gigabit network