Proximus’ US-based subsidiary Telesign has released limited first quarter 2022 financial information
The released Telesign information, for which the concerned press release can be found here, is presented in accordance with US generally accepted accounting principles, and includes the following first quarter 2022 Financial and Operational Highlights:
Telesign enjoyed its strongest sales quarter ever with overall sales bookings doubling on a year-over-year basis. Telesign also continued to expand and reinforce its geographical coverage for Identity solutions in Spain, Indonesia, Colombia and Canada improving data intelligence coverage across more than 400 million consumers and thereby further expanding Telesign’s addressable market.
- First quarter 2022 consolidated revenue and gross profit increased 20.8 percent and 17.5 percent year-over-year, respectively.
- First quarter 2022 Digital Identity revenue and direct margin increased 29.1 percent and 31.6 percent year-over-year, respectively, driven by strong volume growth.
- First quarter 2022 Communications revenue and direct margin increased 20.1 percent and 13.1 percent year-over-year, respectively, driven by incremental demand from several large customers and favorable currency fluctuations.
- First quarter 2022 net revenue retention (NRR) of 124 percent is consistent with trends over the past several quarters.
- First quarter 2022 total segment volumes were flat year-over-year. Excluding Telesign’s Communications business in India, first quarter 2022 total segment volumes increased 19.2 percent year-over-year.
Information relating to the Proximus Group first quarter financial performance, presented in IFRS and which will include additional information relating to Telesign, will be available in accordance with the Proximus financial calendar on 29 April 2022.