Contact the Abuse Team or delist your IP address
Please select what you want to do:
- Delist an IP address YourselfYour IP address is on our blacklistDelist your IP address
- Report Malicious ContentMalware on Proximus hosted servers, ... Contact us
- Claim Copyrighted ContentSomeone is using your content on our serversClaim Copyrights
- Request Delisting of IP Address You've delisted an IP address more than 3x/week Let us help you
- Report Suspicious Content Hack attempts, port scans, network scans Contact us
- Report abuse of our servicesSpam, phishing, smishing, whaling, ... Report service abuse
Ensuring a secure network and service continuity for our customers is a priority for Proximus.
Therefore, in compliance with our terms and conditions, we may block IP addresses of customers who send unsolicited commercial or informative communications (spam messages) or exceed the restrictions of our residential e‑mail platform.
This way, we avoid the disruption of our e‑mail service following an international blacklisting, and ensure the continuity of our e‑mail services.
Furthermore, we want to protect customers who unconsciously send spam and might not be aware that their computer is sending these unsolicited messages due to a misconfiguration, a virus or a malicious script.
- Customers who are unable to send e‑mails because of a blocked IP address can request an automatic IP blacklist removal if the situation that caused the blocking has been solved.
- When customers use the automated IP address removal more than three times in a week, we ask them to contact us via the link "Request delisting of IP address", so that we can guide them through this process.
Proximus will treat all valid submissions in accordance with the law and our privacy and security policies.