You can request an automated removal of your IP address from our blacklist up to three times per week.
If you wish to contact us for more information, please select the “Submit report” button.
We block IP addresses to protect our network infrastructure when we detect:
- Spam/Phishing sent by one of our customers
- Mass mailing/Exceeding the number of allowed simultaneous connections (three with a PTR record)
- Alerts (printers, security systems, etc.)
To avoid being blacklisted, we advise our customers to:
- install a malware remover and regularly check their IT systems
- in case of professional customers, to send out e-mails via their own SMTP with DNS resolution, to avoid our residential e-mail restrictions.
- configure a PTR record